sex hikaye escort bodrum



Premium Members Areas: Busty Classics | Classics Of Porn | Pornstar Legends | Retro Porn Archive | Retro Raw | Rodox | The Classics Of Porn | Vintage Classic Porn | Vintage Erotica | Erotica Vintage

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Icon5 Please Help ID this 'Pattie' for me !

    Guys, does anyone know the full name of this model ? These are vidcaps from a quick 3 minute video I saw of her online, listed simply as 'Pattie'. Any help/info greatly appreciated !

    Thanks in advance !

    NDVD_011 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_013 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_014 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_015 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_016 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_017 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_018 (320 x 240).jpg
    NDVD_019 (320 x 240).jpg

  2. #2
    If it helps anyone figure her ID out, I believe she is a UK model.....

  3. #3
    She looks a little bit like TinaC, a middle Eastern model of the 80s but this woman has smaller boobs. TinaC's were far larger I believe.

  4. Thanks boss1968 Thanks for this post
  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by burpman View Post
    She looks a little bit like TinaC, a middle Eastern model of the 80s but this woman has smaller boobs. TinaC's were far larger I believe.
    Burpman ! Thanks for the info, old sock. Can you elaborate further on who TinaC is ? Is that her modeling name ? Does she have a folder on here ? Any link to her pics ? Anything greatly appreciated !

  6. Thanks burpman Thanks for this post
  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by boss1968 View Post
    Burpman ! Thanks for the info, old sock. Can you elaborate further on who TinaC is ? Is that her modeling name ? Does she have a folder on here ? Any link to her pics ? Anything greatly appreciated !
    Her pics may be on here boss but I don't know where, a keyword search for Tina will probably turn up hundreds of models though. She modeled for Gent in the 80s but I suspect she was also a UK based model. She appeared in "Breast of Britain #7" The woman in your OP has a lot of similarities but I would imagine that she would be a bit heavier if they were the same woman. The nose doesn't look exactly the same between them. Here is a gallery below. She is the in mid section with the black lattice stockings. Again, a stab in the dark here but they do share some affinities to my eye. They both seem to be UK based though which is a good sign.

    Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
    Last edited by burpman; 03-17-2017 at 01:18 AM.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by burpman View Post
    Her pics may be on here boss but I don't know where, a keyword search for Tina will probably turn up hundreds of models though. She modeled for Gent in the 80s but I suspect she was also a UK based model. She appeared in "Breast of Britain #7" The woman in your OP has a lot of similarities but I would imagine that she would be a bit heavier if they were the same woman. The nose doesn't look exactly the same between them. Here is a gallery below. She is the in mid section with the black lattice stockings. Again, a stab in the dark here but they do share some affinities to my eye. They both seem to be UK based though which is a good sign.

    Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
    Thanks for the sample pics, B-man, and I agree with you on both counts of similarities and differences. Facially, there does seem to be a resemblance, of sorts, but yes, her boobs do look a lot bigger in the pics you posted, as opposed to the ones I put up from the vidclip. I think there also might be a Middle Eastern connection, and UK based, as well. I wonder if these are related models ? Perhaps even sisters ? They are very much alike, but I'm not sure it's the same gal. However, they could also be the same gal from several years apart. We all know how people can change over time. Looks like we have a mystery here !

  9. Thanks burpman Thanks for this post
  10. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by boss1968 View Post
    Thanks for the sample pics, B-man, and I agree with you on both counts of similarities and differences. Facially, there does seem to be a resemblance, of sorts, but yes, her boobs do look a lot bigger in the pics you posted, as opposed to the ones I put up from the vidclip. I think there also might be a Middle Eastern connection, and UK based, as well. I wonder if these are related models ? Perhaps even sisters ? They are very much alike, but I'm not sure it's the same gal. However, they could also be the same gal from several years apart. We all know how people can change over time. Looks like we have a mystery here !
    She can be seen in the video at the 25 minute mark in the tub fondling her boobs. Here is a vidcap preview.

    TinaC.jpg

    Two things that I am pretty certain about. They both are probably UK based and they both are from the same mid to late 80s time frame.
    Last edited by burpman; 03-17-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: deleting hotlink, added attachment with preview

  11. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by burpman View Post
    She can be seen in the video at the 25 minute mark in the tub fondling her boobs. Here is a vidcap preview.

    TinaC.jpg

    Two things that I am pretty certain about. They both are probably UK based and they both are from the same mid to late 80s time frame.

    Agreed. If you go to xHamster and search 'Pattie boobs and oil', you can see the 3 minute video I posted the pics from. From the vidcaps you posted, TinaC looks a bit heavier than 'Pattie', especially the boobage, but the face does look very similar. I also checked on here, and TinaC does have a folder, but again, the pics are not conclusive. I'm still thinking relations/siblings, because I still don't think they are the same gal. But, then again...............

  12. Thanks burpman Thanks for this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •