PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Woman

rdahmes
03-09-2008, 05:19 AM
There was a TV show a number of years ago starring Linda (Lynda?) Carter titled "Wonder Woman". Do any of you no of any nude or glamour photos of this busty celeb?

F U
03-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi, yes there are also vid clips, on the best forum in town (internetville that is!) - Vintage Erotica Forum:

http://lol.to/bbs.php?bbs=vintage

Good luck buddy.

Jaxun
03-23-2008, 07:11 AM
The forum F U refers to seems to be offline; has been for sometime.
It WAS a good forum.

F U
03-23-2008, 06:08 PM
It Still is a good forum, and has NEVER been offline, there are many froums using that name, but if you copy & paste the above link it will take you right there with no problems.

rainman_927
05-18-2008, 11:25 AM
There was a TV show a number of years ago starring Linda (Lynda?) Carter titled "Wonder Woman". Do any of you no of any nude or glamour photos of this busty celeb?

Actual photographs of Lynda Carter nude or semi nude(topless) are difficult to find. I have not done a search on her photos for years. I do not believe that I have any that I can say are "authentic". I believe that most of what I have is stored on disks that haven't been viewed since they were created years ago. So, good luck.

octosquid
07-16-2008, 03:25 PM
IIRC I've seen of some of Carter's breast shots on Mr. Skin and they really aren't all that. Grainy film stills of a breast flash.

Deborah Winger (Wonder Girl) discusses WW's outfit on Letterman. Watch it all the way to the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgzLv5eDDo

jhl1953
07-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Hi, yes there are also vid clips, on the best forum in town (internetville that is!) - Vintage Erotica Forum:

http://lol.to/bbs.php?bbs=vintage

Good luck buddy.

Clicking the link comes to a page with this message,has been like that for about a week

"We are sorry, due to several users abusing our service we are closed for maintenance & clean-up of abusers accounts.
We'll be back in a few days with renewed system."

for pics or vids try google,and turn off Safe Search.

sub006
07-18-2008, 02:29 AM
I remember her being topless and horizontal with Marjoe Gortner in "Bobbi Jo and The Outlaw" in the '70s. No frontal though.

sub006
07-19-2008, 02:02 AM
I remember her being topless and horizontal with Marjoe Gortner in "Bobbi Jo and The Outlaw" in the '70s. No frontal though.

Or maybe her character was "Bobby Sue".

philmantra
09-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi rdahmes and the rest of you folks,

I have a clip of Lynda Carter from that film Bobbie Joe and the outlaw, that was the good news!

How do I split the clip as it is 36.7MB?

Phil:confused:

kevin
09-18-2008, 03:04 AM
How do I split the clip as it is 36.7MB?
Phil:confused:

There should be a version of HJsplit and winrar here - monkey around with the HJsplit - i can do it and i'm no genius :eek: :smile:
http://rapidshare.com/files/109471746/WinRar_HJ-Split.zip
Any concerns - hit the folder with whatever you got - anti spyware/antivirus - i have never had a problem with it, it's clean.

inherhole
10-29-2008, 10:41 AM
I loved wonder woman TV shows

gatienso
11-10-2008, 09:44 AM
There is a short video 2:47 min here http://www.metacafe.com/watch/798796/lynda_carter_bobbie_jo_and_the_outlaw/
Enjoy

DeepThought
11-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Lynda Carter, how much i enjoyed watching Wonder Woman every day after school. I remember an issue of Elite (a Canadian version of Hustler) in 1977 or 1978 did a feature of Lynda Cater and showed clips of Bobbi Jo and the Outlaw. Of course the quality of still shots from a movie was very bad quality. However, it did have an amazing lifelike illustration of her in her WW costume on the cover and inside was a nude version of the same illustration. I always got in trouble with my father whenever I'd sneak this magazine and others from his collection into my room. If I ever find it, I promise to post them here!

DeepThought
11-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Here's the cover for Elite November 1978. Sorry it's so small, It's the only one I could find on the net and I have no idea if my father kept his old collection.

Delighted
11-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Changing the subject only slightly, there was also a TV series The Invisible Man with David <<man from uncle>> and a wonderfully blowsy lady Melinda O Fee who played his wife.

Anyone know anything of Melinda O Fee, please?

slutlover
11-18-2008, 01:11 PM
I just knocked off a few caps for now from the film Bobbie jo but i will have a go and posting some better ones on celebs when i get the chance.

greensmurf
01-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Someone has clearly never heard of her greatest movie where she models for Playboy ;-)

rdahmes
01-02-2009, 09:26 AM
So what's the movie.........?

RAD

greensmurf
01-03-2009, 12:23 AM
I Posed for Playboy
AKA
Posing: Inspired by Three Real Stories

from 1991.
i've seen it. good film ;-)
IMDB.com is your friend in cases like that.

phantom1984
02-28-2009, 01:04 AM
i dont know if it is fake or real but i found this.

rainman_927
03-05-2009, 08:40 AM

This photo has been around for a number of years. So from that standpoint it is "real". There was a group, the name alludes me, that was a source of a number of these celebrity "nudes". Unfortunately, this and the others are all fakes. frown: Some were quite good and were accepted as "real". That was until another group, posted the original photos that were used and debunked them. If memory serves me correctly, it utilizes the body of a former PMOM, with Lynda Carter's head.

greensmurf
03-05-2009, 12:13 PM
I think your referring to "The Fake Detective" who did and still does a lot of celeb debunking.

SHOLO2
03-05-2009, 03:09 PM
...i only remember how my excitement of finally seeing the nipples on those famous mams was tempered by some disappointment in how smallish her areolae seemed to be compared to the image i had built up in my mind of what the caps on that well supported, wonder woman cleavage should have been...

bigd418
06-05-2009, 03:54 PM
I remember in the late 1970's there was a magazine that had a nude (and rather explicit) layout of Lynda Carter. She was posing by a stream as an indian maiden (eventually with only a feather in her hair). there was full frontal and rear bending over shots. I remember the first big opening shot was her dipping her hands in the stream. Man, I wish I could remember the name of the mag. I don't recall is had here real name associated with it and I have no idea when the photos were taken but they were full color and very sharp.

Havanokaka
07-03-2009, 10:42 PM
I remember in the late 70s Lynda Carter was on a ''Battle of the Network Stars'' type show,where she was interviewed after competing in a swimming race.You could see through her top.I seem to remember it was blue, whether it was a tee shirt or her bathing suit I cant remember.It was an amazing sight.

WDD
07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
I remember in the late 1970's there was a magazine that had a nude (and rather explicit) layout of Lynda Carter. She was posing by a stream as an indian maiden (eventually with only a feather in her hair). there was full frontal and rear bending over shots. I remember the first big opening shot was her dipping her hands in the stream. Man, I wish I could remember the name of the mag. I don't recall is had here real name associated with it and I have no idea when the photos were taken but they were full color and very sharp.

As an Indian?

Are you sure you're remembering Lynda Carter, and not Julie Newmar from "MacKenna's Gold," or Barbara Leigh from Playboy?

tox_medic
07-05-2009, 08:08 PM
I had the pleasure of attending high school with Lynda in Phoenix, AZ. Beautiful girl and quite popular!!!

SHOLO2
07-06-2009, 10:35 AM
i remember in the late 70s lynda carter was on a ''battle of the network stars'' type show,where she was interviewed after competing in a swimming race.you could see through her top.i seem to remember it was blue, whether it was a tee shirt or her bathing suit i cant remember.it was an amazing sight.

i remember that show, fondly...it was a one piece swimsuit...nipples standing out like cherrystones...and more still, she was in a swimming competition that had her, adreanne barbeau and loni anderson lined up...think my brain shorted out looking at those hard nippled mounds and hips and thighs...damn, what a sight it was...

Tiger
07-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Wonder Woman was smoking hot.

bigd418
08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
WDD, quite sure it was not Julie or Barbara. It WAS Lynda Carter and I was shocked to later find out her name. It was a GREAT layout. She had a headband and loincloth on in the first page and lost the loincloth in subsequent photos. In one she was on all fours facing away on a rock in the middle of the stream with a full rear (and quite lovely) view.

Dead Serious
06-19-2010, 10:37 PM
i remember that show, fondly...it was a one piece swimsuit...nipples standing out like cherrystones...and more still, she was in a swimming competition that had her, adreanne barbeau and loni anderson lined up...think my brain shorted out looking at those hard nippled mounds and hips and thighs...damn, what a sight it was...

Some caps from the show:

tygrkhat40
06-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Reminds me of a gag promo that Saturday Night Live did in the 70's: The Battle of the Network T&A's. All it was was clips of chesty women with no support garments doing athletic games, all the shots were of either T's or A's. "The biggest T's, the nicest A's," was a tagline. Reportedly a lot of men called in to find out when it would be on.

Dead Serious
06-20-2010, 02:39 PM
A few more from after the race

sub006
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Last time I saw her on TV was maybe five years ago on an infomercial for mail-order contact lenses. Still looked quite hittable.

For the poster above who fantasized her with large areolae and nipples, a few years ago the SCORE group did a layout of British model Lindsey Dawn McKenzie topless in a Wonder Woman costume that should satisfy him.

Cyborg1
06-22-2010, 04:10 PM
I remember that "Battle of the Network Stars" program. If you can, watch the scene that those 10 caps Dead Serious put up are from. I distinctly remember that when she did that little "adjustment" the picture "vibrated" for a moment like the camera guy couldn't handle it. Woulda gotten to me, too.

pez2001
07-29-2010, 07:34 AM

Lynda never posed topless for a photo shoot.