PDA

View Full Version : Playmates

Tony T
02-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Just a thought for the Moderators.

There is a very nice set of Janet Lupo posted today. However, it appears that she has been given her own folder in the main gallery but not identified as being a Playmate. Her pictures, previously posted in the pre 80s Playmate gallery (and possibly elsewhere) appear to have been moved over to her own folder, which now has a noticeable number of duplicates.

I am all for separate folders for different models, however, would it not be an idea when creating individual folders for Playmates to either create them within the Playmate gallery (similar to the Spiderpool models), or at least identify in the folder title that the model was a Playmate and which month/year. This could help reduce the risk of duplicates.

TT

kevin
02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks Tony,food for thought - not sure why but lately there has been many dupes posted and even double images - two of everything uploaded - also i don't see the value of a good pic @ 130kb's and an inferior dupe @ 20kb or even three of the same pic - the best one stays. The folder title has been edited.

kevin
02-22-2008, 01:03 AM
Moved - Janet Lupo and Melinda Windsor folders into the pre 1980 Playmate folder, if there are any more Playmates with folders, post a reply to an image and that folder can be moved as well.

Marilyn Monroe exnay :smile:

Tony T
02-22-2008, 04:36 AM
Thanks Kevin - I will keep an eye open for any others, and agree with you over the high/low resolution duplicates.

Of course this process only achieves an objective providing posters take the time to check out what has already been posted and the correct 'home' for a picture being posted.

TT