PDA

View Full Version : Cecile Alain & nudist models in general

Lonesome
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
I am curious about this woman and nudist models of that era in general. Was Cecile Alain a professional model who agreed to be photographed in the context of a nudist camp? Was she just a nudist who was very cooperative with some photographer?

Some of the nudist photos seem clearly in the pro model category:
http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=196034&c=29

Others seem quite real; like this one (which I love)
http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=202135&c=29

It is difficult to imagine that so many nudist, most of whom had jobs and lives in the outside world, would agree to be photographed and have their photos published in magazines.

tommytess
10-31-2009, 03:18 AM
It is easy to tell the difference between posed and natural. Nudist always look so relaxed and at ease with their bodies.

Tony T
10-31-2009, 05:33 AM
I also think there are a number of photos in that folder that are not nudists, but rather out of context shots from professional model shoots.

Interestingly some of the professional models who were also nudists - Diane Webber and to some extent Michelle Angelo - look more relaxed in their nudist shots as opposed to their professional shoots.

TT

Camps
10-31-2009, 07:16 PM
You will usually see the Pro model on the cover, to attract you dollar.

Camps
11-04-2009, 10:52 AM
As indicated above, some pro models were also nudists (Diane Webber, Michele Angelo. Patty Conley). One of the main reasons you see pro models on Nudist Mag Covers (other than increasing sales) is that a Pro Photographer Edmund Leja aka Ed Lea hooked up with Nudist Photog Ed Lange of Elysium in S. Calif. and started shooting Photographs at local Nudist colonys. Edmund Leja shot profession Shoots with Diane Webber, Suzanne Snow, Patty Conley Gigi Frost, Madeline Castle among others. You'll find all of them also on Nudist Mags Covers of that era. He and Ed Lange helped create this crossover.

Camps
11-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Forgot to add that Andre de Dienes contributed many of his shots/models to these mags.