PDA

View Full Version : NUDIST Women with NAMES, Please !!!

hypercat77
10-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Hiyall ! :cool: -

Hey Everbody, i'm new here, so please inform me : is there a page here or a website that matches 1960s-70s NUDIST Women Pics with their known (or used) NAMES (for easy identification) ?

After years of searching online, the only 1960s-70s Nudist Women NAMED that ive found are these few :

Diane Webber (obviously)

Michelle Angelo (short, long red hair, large breasts, very large nipples)

Mickey Jines (brunette, short, shoulder-length wavy hair, fantastic smile)

Sylvia Hand (blonde / tall, muscular, long hair, curvy)

Jeane kirkpatrick (very tall, wavy brunette, very wide hips, statuesque)

Danielle Munson (blonde, v.light skin, long hair ponytail, bangs, curvy)

Kellie Everts (dark skin, tall, large breasts, wide hips)

....and maybe 2 or 3 others at most.

All NUDIST PIC Fans !: Can u please post pics of other 1960s-70s NUDIST Women w/ NAMES ?!!! - hypercat77 :cool:

kevin
10-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Welcome hypercat, The only nudist / model i am not familiar with is Danielle Munson, the others are all in the gallery most have folders and there is even Dee Matheson the "car lady" :biggrin: I don't use the gallery link above i have bookmarked the main ones i need > pre 1980's gallery http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=
http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/files/3/6/6/1/nau65-33_thumb.jpg (http://www.myarchives.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=110945&c=searchresults&searchid=281920) The search function is very helpful too.

EricCS
11-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I've got lots of pics of Danielle Munson, but they are all from the same event. It's the Miss Nude Universe contest from 1967 I think. Kellie was the winner, but Danielle was much hotter in my opinion. Thanks!

Camps
11-09-2009, 02:18 AM
I agree about Daniel Munson. Here she is #11 but 4th Runner Up! ... no way! I have a number of small res. pics of her from this contest but no where else. Does anyone have any others?

Camps
11-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I agree about Daniel Munson. Here she is #11 but 4th Runner Up! ... no way! I have a number of small res. pics of her from this contest but no where else. Does anyone have any others?

Quoting myself, wow what an ego! I'd just like to add a small note. In the pic Danielle last name is spelled Munsun not Munson.

Tony T
11-09-2009, 12:30 PM
I've got lots of pics of Danielle Munson, but they are all from the same event. It's the Miss Nude Universe contest from 1967 I think. Kellie was the winner, but Danielle was much hotter in my opinion. Thanks!

I have a short vid of what I think is this event - at least Kellie Everts is the winner. I thought I d/l'd it from this site, but cannot find the link.

If anybody is interested I will up it to RS.

TT

BEAUABER237
11-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Tony, My philosophy is upload everything I can lay my hands on - someone is bound to enjoy finding it - which I why I post such things as girl-girl and BDSM that I stumble across even though they don't turn me on in the slightest. I just hope that the folks at the other end extend the same courtesy, so I get to see more of the stuff I enjoy than I would otherwise see. Plus, isn't MA attempting to be the definitive site for vintage images? You may be one of the few people aound who has those images and maybe the only one who is aware of MA. "If not us, then who" will post such things? I know you have posted a bunch of images, so this is a bit of preaching to the devout, but it might inspire more to upload. So keep up the good work! Thank you!!

EricCS
11-09-2009, 05:47 PM
I have a short vid of what I think is this event - at least Kellie Everts is the winner. I thought I d/l'd it from this site, but cannot find the link.

TT

http://rapidshare.com/files/246399133/KEPMNU67.rar.html

password: filja
The video starts out with the beautiful Danielle getting out of the pool. This is why I love retro ladies.

Camps
11-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Eric, I remember seeing this years ago on the Usenet. Thank God so SloMo on my avi player, all the contestants getting out of the pool have great bodies. Thx again.

EricCS
11-10-2009, 06:39 PM
I hope everyone enjoys this video. Kellie Everts is in it also, and I think that it's posted in her forum thread too.

charliels531
11-11-2009, 11:58 AM
I again have to insert a bit of history here. Under U.S. postal regulations in effect until 1967, no photograph showing pubic hair could be mailed. There were only two exceptions: Medica1 texts and nudist magazines. In 1965 Milton Luros purchased the rights to publish the magazines of the largest nudist organization in the U.S.

Periodically a Luros team would show up at a nudist camp. The team would include a photographer or two, a couple of lighting guys, and a number of female assistants. It would sometimes happen that the female assistants would undress and join in the activities. After the shoot, they would dress and leave.

To the best of my knowledge neither Diane Webber nor Michelle Angelo was a nudist in the sense of naturist philosophy. They were models who worked on Luros's charade. I don't know about the other named individuals. Luros maintained control of the nudist publications until well after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the postal regulation.

kevin
11-11-2009, 12:30 PM
To the best of my knowledge neither Diane Webber nor Michelle Angelo was a nudist in the sense of naturist philosophy. They were models who worked on Luros's charade.
Big call Charlie! Michelle Angelo maybe but Diane Webber i thought was a nudist.

Geemahn
11-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Adding to Kevin's comments -

What about Diane Webber's appearances in Elysium publications - was she paid by Ed Lange?

Similarly, "The Wonderful Webbers" by June Lange? (One would assume that she got a cut of the gross or net on this one.)

Yes, of course, she was entitled to be paid for her photos, but I too was under the impression that she was a genuine nudist.

Mr. Old-fashioned
11-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Hello gentlemen, pardon the intrusion on your subject but I just wanted to say thanks for that clip about 67 contest. I've come across the pics from time to time but had never seen any video of it before. What seriously gorgeous girls! One other thing about the the pics from that contest is that whenever I looked at them I was reminded of an episode of Star Trek TOS. The one with Harry Mud and his planet of beautiful android women. They had similar numbered tags and hairstyles close to some the contest ladies. Anyway, thanks again.

charliels531
11-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Big call Charlie! Michelle Angelo maybe but Diane Webber i thought was a nudist.

Whooops! Wronng again! Second time in fifty years! :eek:

I was thinking of a different Diane...

sub006
11-13-2009, 05:24 AM
As for the contest line-up, I've always preferred the petite Miss Meeks. Great face/chest/butt!

looking4rendy
12-06-2009, 07:25 AM
good ..... great work ...

hypercat77
12-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey Tony! -

Just look at that Danielle Munsun (yeah ok i misspelled it:cool:). anyone with half a brain cannot deny she had a killer bod and was the hottest girl there, PERIOD! so wheres the vid? (navigatin the MA site is like wandering in a maze with a hangover):cool:

TT

Tony T
12-13-2009, 10:45 AM
........... so wheres the vid? (navigatin the MA site is like wandering in a maze with a hangover):cool:

I was beaten to the punch by ErisCS second post after mine (at least I assumed it was the same vid), so there wasn't any point in my posting it as well.

TT

sub006
12-14-2009, 12:03 PM

I've long considered Bobbie Meeks the hottest girl in the final line-up. She's the petite one with the brunette beehive. Great smile, lovely full natural breasts, long legs for her height and the best hourglass shape in the rear view shot.

Bort Dink
12-06-2011, 07:04 AM
You guys are setting me up with too much work! I still have a whole box of nudist magazines as well as nudist pubs going back to the 1950's or 60's to scan....my work is never done!